Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blue and Green Decor

I have found the decor website of my dreams: Just Blue and Green.

The name pretty much sums it up.

You know how in the magazines every room in the house is a perfect flow of color and pros talk about finding your color palette for your house?  Well, mine's blue and green. 

(Before I go any further I just want to say that I am not cheating on the color pink.  Pink is still the best color to have ever been created.  If I could I would live in a pink Barbie house with pink everything.  Well, maybe not everything, but I would want to be on the verge of it looking like a flying pink hippo threw up in my house.

That being said, I'm married.  As much as I want to do that to myself I would never do that to my husband.  He pretty much lets me decorate however I want, but he would put his foot down to flying pink hippo throw up.)

Here are some of the super cute items Just Blue and Green has found just for my dream house...


What are your favorite colors to decorate with?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment