Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday: Waiting for Spring

I took a 2 month hiatus from this blog, but now I'm ready to get back to it.  I thought I would start with a great post I found over on Pink Preppy Lilly Lover via Blonde Episodes.




I am just so ready for winter to be over.  I can't wait for the flowers to start blooming and for the outside to turn green once more.  I have this vision that one day I will have fresh flowers, every day, in pretty vases in every room of my house.

Pink Hydrangeas, Little Rock AR

Pitcher from The Macbeth Collection

Green Flowers

Cutler Vase from Z Gallerie


Pink Daisy Flower


Green Vertical Driftwood Sign by Concept at Amazon


Unknown beautiful pink wildflowers



Peacock Vase from Patina

pink in the a.m.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment