Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Call Me!

Phones today are so boring.  Sure, they have some pretty nifty features, but appearance wise they're blah.  Phones from days gone by were gorgeous.  I think it would be hard to not feel completely fabulous while talking on one of these beauties...

 
Crosley Princess Phone at Retro Wonders
Crosley Kettle Classic Desk Phone at Amazon.com 

Crosley Radio 1950s Classic Pay Phone at BrandsPlace.com

Vintage Rotary Phone at Anthropologie

I'll never give up my cell phone.  However, I think someone needs to invent a phone that looks like one of the above, but with a slot that I can stick my cell phone in when I'm at home and accept calls like I'm back in the 70s.  (Kind of like they've done with iPods and all the speaker/radio connections you can get with them.)


Photobucket

1 comment: